Anybody go? It's the first time I've not been in years but with the Reds/Skins playing I just couldn't drag myself over there.
Anybody go? It's the first time I've not been in years but with the Reds/Skins playing I just couldn't drag myself over there.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It was 3 scores to 1 in favor of TN High. On Tennessee's first drive they went to about the 10 yard line and instead of trying to score they turned around used up the rest of their plays. They didn't score on the first drive. Carlos Howard scored on about 25-30 yard run. A player for Powell Valley scored on about a 30-40 yard run. They put the 2's in and Tennessee scored on a pass to the tight end. They put the 1's in for one last series and Tennessee scored on a pass to Brendan Downs in the endzone.
Tennessee needs to make improvements in the passing game and in blocking. Defense could work on tackling better. They have some speed in the backfield and will have even more as soon as Gammon heals. The 2's for Tennessee really impressed me. They were flying to the ball on defense and they looked a lot more comfortable throwing the ball.
Bookmarks